Small Businesses Are Being Aggressively Targeted By Predatory Attorneys All Over the Country
ADA compliance lawsuits involving websites are up over 300% from last year. Your business is at risk. Here are the facts you need to know:
- The Department of Justice re-affirmed in 2022 that business websites are places of public accommodation.
- No business is exempt, regardless of size.
- Non-profits are not exempt.
- Exemption only applies to religious organizations.
- Businesses are losing these lawsuits.
- 98% of business websites are NOT compliant with the WCAG 2.1 AA standards required by the DOJ.
- We can bring you into compliance in under 48-hours.
- Tax credits are available for bringing your site into compliance. See forms below.
We're a small business too, so we searched far and wide for a great solution not only for our own website but for our clients as well. We consider it a necessary "insurance policy" - so much so that we require it of all new clients. At $49/month or $490/year, it's affordable protection for your business and the right thing to do for the disabled community.